Happy birthday! Georg stang celebrated his 92nd birthday. Birthday

Happy birthday! Georg stang celebrated his 92nd birthday. Birthday

Congratulations!

On thursday, georg stang celebrated his 92nd birthday in marktbreit. Birthday. With helga panzer, he buried herbert biebelriether, second mayor of marktbreit, who was among the first to congratulate him.

Stang was born on 20. September 1926 born in segnitz as one of seven children. With the family’s modest financial means, he attended elementary school in the village. He then completed an apprenticeship as an installer.

From 1943 to 1945 as a soldier, stang spent the first four years after the war in wurzburg and helped rebuild the city. Thereupon the segnitzer obtained his master of crafts and moved with his wife to marktbreit, where they raised six children. Stang looks back on a "poor but beautiful time.

There, stang made himself self-sufficient with his business and took over 30 apprentices under his wing over the course of the next few decades. In marktbreit, he lived out many of his hobbies in the club. Whether in song or home, stang was a member of over twelve associations. In addition, he still lives out his passion for boating on the river main directly in front of his house.

As widowers the paths of stang and panzer met, in the past years they often traveled together to warm regions.



RELATED POSTS

Mass influx 30 years ago
Before reunification, world history spilled into hammelburg in 1989. Thousands of frustrated GDR citizens turned their backs on their country along…

Max gotz artfully sets the scene for watches
It ticks quietly in the coarse exhibition room on the second floor in the house of the black mountains in oberbach. Who has overlooked the announcement…

Weisendorf kindergarten has two reasons to celebrate
With the jubilee 40 years of new building of the evangelic kindergarten and the handing over of the environmental certification gruner gockel there were…

Old fire brigade up to date
The aschach volunteer fire department is one of the oldest in the entire district. It was used on 28. October 1869 founded at the suggestion of the royal…